Friday, December 15, 2006

Your ID please!

Do you feel frustrated when some one asks you to show your ID when you use a credit card to buy stuff?

It doesn’t bother me if what I am buying is for a sizable amount. But it really bothers me when somebody is asking for my ID when I am buying something for a very small amount - Say less than 5 bucks.

This happened today in a coffee shop and I was noticing the lady carefully to see if she is doing the same thing to others too. She was working like a robot repeating the same set of questions to everybody in the queue. So apparently she was just doing what she was asked to do. But for that flicker of seconds, I was so mad at the lady.

I have seen a few others react very irately in those circumstances . It’s just funny how we sweat over such small things in life and how quickly our mind judges people before pondering over the facts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This only happens in the USA!?

*clap clap clap*