Monday, December 4, 2006

Coincidence?

One of my friends mother passed away recently. He said that he had this uneasy feeling in him the day before his mother’s death and he knew that he was going to get the bad news soon. This is not the first instance I have heard of such a thing. I have heard a lot of people say that they some how knew that something was going to happen to their closest kin even before it happened. In fact I have also read stories about how the dead person’s spirit was seen by somebody far off just at the exact time of death as if it had come to bid farewell to him.

When my son got hurt once, we had to call the paramedics. The paramedics after examining my boy asked us how we felt about the situation. He said that the parents usually sense if something is seriously wrong with the child and it is almost always correct.

I think even if our closest kin lives physically distance apart, spiritually we co exist. This might seem like a weird concept. But how do you explain these strange coincidences?

2 comments:

Murali. said...

Quite true. I have felt that sometimes.
-Murali.

Anonymous said...

You have to feel it to believe it.