Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Do you argue?

1. Some argue till their argument is accepted. They cannot face the fact they could be wrong.

2. Some argue up to a certain point and then they give up either because they are tired or because they feel that the argument is not worth it or they sense the other person is not going to give up.

3. Some argue just for the sake of arguing even if they have nothing to back up their argument.

4. Some don't like to argue. They just accept whatever the other person says even though they might have their own opinion.

5. Some don't like to argue. They just accept whatever the other person says because they just don’t know what do say back.

6. For some the mere fact that somebody is disputing their claim is unacceptable. They don't even argue. They might turn hostile.

What kind of a person are you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to be No. 3 but now No. 2, growing up I guess.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm between 2 and 4. I would like to avoid an argument and will speak up only if the decision taken affects something. If it is something that is just for the sake of arguing, I give in.

PR said...

Some don't argue to the people they care about.. but argue to the rest of the world (mostly 2, 4).. That would be me :-)

Anonymous said...

I think we all are number 1 to 6 depending on what the argument is? I can easily say you are number 1 if the argument would be that smoking is bad. And like most of husbands you too are number 4 when it comes to arguing with wife comes.

Unknown said...

I'm No 2