Saturday, December 23, 2006

Credibility!

Some People may think that I may not have too much credibility for writing negative stuff about India since I am a Non Resident Indian. Even I have thought about this.

But in the hindsight, I have this opportunity of looking at things from outside the shell and sometimes the perspective is different when you look at things from outside the shell. You may be able to spot things that are both good and bad which you may not realize if you live amongst it. This blog I feel is an opportunity for me to express it. I have expressed both positive and negative things about India. So I think it's fine.

Do you agree?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed agreed.

Unknown said...

i agree too

Anonymous said...

Many NRIs have more credibility to talk about India than many "Indians" who live in India and wish it ill. The question is whether one cares about India and wishes it well even when negative things are said about the country. In this case, the answer is obviously yes!

Anonymous said...

This is all bull shit