Saturday, January 20, 2007

What would you have done?

This is a true incident that one of my family members wanted me to post. This woman went to a salon shop along with her daughter. The daughter was a minor and she was asked by the salon professional if she wanted some extra services other than what she was doing right now. Obviously those services were expensive and the salon professional was trying to get it done without the consent of the mother who was going to pay for it. When the mother interfered saying that she does not need it, the salon professional asked her to shut up and started to try to convince the daughter. In fact she even told the mother she can report to whomever she wants to and that she doesn’t care. The mother obviously got angry and I guess they walked out of the salon.

What would you have done in this situation?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it were for me, I would let my friends and families that live in the neighborhood know the name of the salon and the kind of customer service they provide. I hate arrogance especially when it is directed towards someone who should be respected and valued. Moreover, to use cheap tricks, set up the daughter against the mother, is not going to help business.