Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kramer!

Kramer played by Michael Richards is unquestionably one of the most liked characters in Jerry Seinfeld. We all laugh hard whenever he does one his antics on the screen. He truly is a good actor.

It came as a real shock for me to see his video yesterday where he hurled racial epithets on his hecklers during a stand up. Now when i see Kramer in Seinfeld, I am getting reminded of what he did yesterday and that is really killing the fun in Seinfeld.

I just hope my mind gets over it soon and I am able to watch Seinfeld just like i used to. I really love that sitcom. It is no doubt the most funniest sitcom in American History.

I personally have no respect for Michael after what i saw yesterday.But i just love that Kramer fellow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed something about racism and Kramer on some video sharing website, but didnt bother to check it. He is brilliant anyway... especially the way he enters the room.

Ram said...

Is Seinfeld popular in India?

Anonymous said...

Hell no, I don't get it here.