Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Comedians

I am always intrigued by the kind of creativity most comedians are bestowed with. Most of them have this ingenious capability to take ordinary things that unfold in front of their eyes and make it into something very funny. These are mainly what I would call ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ kind of comedians. It’s a clean comedy which usually does not get into other people’s nerves or senses. It’s something you laugh about and forget when you go back home. No nonsense comedy.

There are many out there doing comedy by making fun of people and their feelings. Some are no doubt very hilarious. But what seems hilarious to me may not be the same way for somebody else.

So personally I don’t rate them as much as ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ kind of comedians. Many might disagree. But this is what I personally think.

No comments: